Wednesday, February 13, 2008

28-Rollyo...me no likey

I guess I'm not the target audience for Rollyo. I did not find that it was anything I am interested in doing and I don't see how it would help me. I like my delicious and that's about it. Maybe because I don't do a lot of searching on one particular subject. That seems to be the appeal of Rollyo. If I'm searching for something I suppose I could go to Rollyo and see if there is someone who's already done the work for me. As for what we could use it in the library for, I suppose if we had reference questions that came up frequently we could create a search roll with useful sites that could be added to and that way there'd be a start for the next person who gets that reference question. Anyway, that's the first thing that comes to mind.

No comments: